"Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet"
- Dave Matthews
Sunday, January 25, 2009
D.C. Trip
In honor of this last week being inauguration week, I thought it was a good excuse to throw our pictures from Washington D.C. on here. The trip was a year and half ago but we are ready to do it again.
Camden Yards. Watched the Mariners beat the Orioles.
This is about where the guy from the Today show always is.
Just slightly less people than Inauguration day!
"Forest!! Forest!!" . . . "Jenny!"
Just some big white house.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cool pics man. I bet that was a fun trip. I have always wanted to go to D.C. I made it to South Carolina a few years ago but that is as far as I have gone. Congrats on the baby to come. We also waited to find out the gender of ours until they were born.
1 comment:
Cool pics man. I bet that was a fun trip. I have always wanted to go to D.C. I made it to South Carolina a few years ago but that is as far as I have gone. Congrats on the baby to come. We also waited to find out the gender of ours until they were born.
Post a Comment